You can insert your branded company intro and logo to guide new employees on how to familiarise themselves with the app. When an employee logs into the app for the first time, they can then learn about your organisation. They are also able to insert their basic details onto the system as part of the onboarding process.
The intro items are dynamic and can depend on what information you wish to gather as part of the onboarding introduction, but also displaying what has been collected by the recruitment consultant to the employees profile. The style and content can be fully customised to suit your requirements.
This can include:
- A standard introductory welcome message
- Take a selfie – The Employee can add a selfie into their profile allowing the consultants to put a name to a face. Take a selfie – This appears if the compliance module doesn’t yet have an image of the employee added to their compliance record
- The Image can also be used for other purposes such as creating ID badges or when exporting employee profile documents, etc.
- Employee signature – The app allows the employee to insert their signature which can then be included within other documentation, for example, timesheets, ID Cards etc.
- Terms & Conditions – The employee can also review and sign off the company terms and conditions.
- Display customisable confirmation notification messages.
If you would like to learn more about what YouRecruit can do for you or would like to avail of a free trial, just let us know.